Competition Terms & Conditions
Eat and Create at 140 Competition: Free Ticket to Inks & Contours Workshop with @openhandscreative on Wednesday, 16 June 2021
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘Eat and Create at 140’ Competition (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Promoter” is 140 / One40william. 140 William St, Perth WA 6000. Telephone: +61 8 9420 1000
3. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Western Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, One40william /140 Perth or any of the participating tenants or retailers in the Participating Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion
- This Promotion commences at 9.00am Australian Western Standard Time (“AWST”) on 27 May 2021 and ends at 9.00am, Australian Western Standard Time (“AWST”) on 6 June 2021 AWST (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
(a) Tag a friend who you’d like to attend this with, in the comments of the competition post.
- One winner will be drawn at random on Friday 4 June, 2021 and win a free ticket for them and a friend to attend Inks & Contours Workshop with @openhandscreative on Wednesday, 16 June 2021.
- The draws will take place at Level 1,140 William St, WA at 3pm (AWST) on Friday 4 June 2021. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- The provisional winners will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram.
- Competition Prize as follows:
2 x Tickets to Inks & Contours Workshop with @openhandscreative on Wednesday, 16 June 2021.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- If a winning Eligible Entrant does not respond to the Promoter’s notification within 24 hours, an alternative winner will be selected and contacted in the same process at that time and date. The Promoter takes no responsibility for a winning Eligible Entrant failing or neglecting to respond during the designated timeframe and consequently forfeits the Prize.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
- In order to conduct this Promotion, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant and may for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, gift suppliers and regulatory authorities. Participation in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. It is a condition of entry that the entrant agrees to being entered into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity and research purposes, including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All personal details of entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. Upon the entrant’s request, all information provided will be removed from our active database. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.